- Stopping several times on the way up to Michigan. Twice at zoos, and once over night in a hotel.
- Spending awesome time with my family.
- Going to a wedding with E, with just Zeke, and it almost felt like a date!
- I had a perfect margarita at said wedding reception. ah. So. yummy!
- I got a chance to visit with one of my cousins. Its always wonderful to catch up with her. I love family!
- Seeing my baby brother.
- Going to some garage sales with my parents. Fun times, indeed!
- I was SO good! At church, at the wedding and reception, with my parents, etc.
- Getting a $30 hr long massage from someone who goes to my parent's church. Awesome!
- Walking along the Detroit river. Its nice to be around water. :)
- Opening birthday gifts from my parents and brother. I got a waffle maker, a griddle, and sheets. I see some breakfast making in my future.
- My MIL rode back to Alabama with us (she hitched a ride up a few days before us). She got to be the referee instead of me!
- My birthday yesterday was wonderful. E brought home a chocolate cake from Costco, diet coke, and flowers. *swoon* he knows the way to my heart.
- Opening my gifts from my IL's. A gift card to Clarks to buy some new shoes! woot!
- Zeke has been sleeping so well since we got back.
- O getting sick, coughing like crazy, and almost having to take her to urgent care for ear pain.
- I'm still sick. Going on almost 2 weeks.
- Getting very little sleep due to little mister sleeping on my chest all night, almost every night.
- A didn't nap well, and was very sleep deprived. He doesn't handle sleep-deprived well.
- The trip seemed so short. I hate that.
- I already miss my parents.
- Zeke cried almost the entire way home on Tuesday. Fun times were NOT had by all.
- I gained weight on my trip. Ugh.
- I started my period yesterday. First one since having I. On my birthday. Kind of sucks.
- I'm 28. I know its not "old", but it feels old to think that I graduated from high school 10 years ago.
Well, that concludes this past week's highs and lows. Thankfully, I thought of a lot more highs than lows. I like weeks like that. :)