background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Come and Knock on My Door

My local mom's group did a craft swap last week.  I missed the last one they hosted, and was so disappointed!  When they announced this one, I jumped on board immediately. 

I browsed Pinterest for ideas, and finally settled on a burlap wreath.  However, as I've mentioned in the past, I'm a crappy searcher over there and never seem to be able to find *exactly* what I want/need.  (of course, now that I go back and look, I see one that is just about what I did. Hmph.  What.ev.)  So, I modified different tutorials to meet my needs.

Here it is!  I wish, now, that I would've made two!  I love it so much!  (By luck of the draw, my bestie actually got my craft.  So, I have visitation rights and such.  Plus, her door is red, so the colors in the rolled flowers look fab and complimentary and stuff.)



2 comments:

d e v a n said...

LOVE it !:)

Frances said...

It turned out great! :)