background

Friday, February 28, 2014

Jewelry Keepsakes pendant

Hallie, at Jewelry Keepsakes contacted me before our trip to Thailand to see if I'd be interested in reviewing a keepsake item from their store.  I checked out their website and loved what they provide (memory jewelry, photo necklaces, key chains, etc.) and told her "yes!".  

I loved how many options they have for bereaved family and loved ones.  You can get cremation jewelry of all kinds and keep your loved ones near you.  (I especially love what this can mean for bereaved parents who have lost infants/babies. One of my favorites is this bracelet. )


I chose a photo engraved pendant.  The photo I chose fit best on the diamond shape.  


The picture I chose doesn't show up super sharp, but I kind of like it.  (We think it may be because I used a black and white photo.)  You can't see the image from far away.

I also got the back engraved.  It says "full hands, full heart".  Sort of a play on how often people tell me I have my hands full.  But, also, my heart is full, not just with my children here on earth, but the ones in heaven as well. 

So, how do I like it?  

I love it.  I ordered a long chain to wear with it and I love that length as well (I don't have anything else that length.)  its a little "soft" in terms of metal.  Eliza chewed on it and scratched it already, but that's not really Jewelry Keepsakes fault, know what I mean.  I don't think they likely tested their bereavement jewelry for toddler teeth impressions.  

I wore it several times in Thailand (with the same outfit.  We were there two weeks.  I washed stuff. ;))





You can get a pendant of your own at www.jewelrykeepsakes.com.  They range in price depending on what you're looking for.

 (The one I got is listed at $39.99)

1 comment:

Jhon Smith said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.Pendant Jewelry