Why I love this part:
- I don't feel like I'm going to up chuck every two seconds.
- I don't feel the need to close my eyes every time the children are engaged in an activity- just for a little rest.
- I got to see my baby via ultrasound, and watch it move all around, suck its thumb, and put its hand up by its face over and over again.
- We found out its a boy! It always is more fun for me to call the baby a "he" or "she" instead of an "it".
- Baby boy's kicks are getting stronger. I love feeling those kicks. I almost always stop what I'm doing to just relish them for a few minutes.
- The baby's kicks are getting strong enough for others to feel! Yipee! E felt him move last night, and the kids both felt a kick this morning. O's face was just unbelievable. Seriously, unbelievable! I wish I had a video of her reaction when she felt his kick. She said "momma! it just gave me a tiny kick!" She got to feel it three times, when all was said and done. If A wasn't begging for breakfast, I'm sure O would've sat there for many more minutes feeling baby boy move.
(Normally I would include things like "I'm not so uncomfortable", etc. However, I am finding that the third baby somehow makes your body think its in the third trimester a bit early. I'm not uncomfortable from my belly, per se. Its more the pelvic pain I feel when I stand or walk too long. It feels like my uterus is falling out.)
So, I am relishing these weeks of my pregnancy. I don't want them to last forever, since I do want to meet this little one. But, I'll love every movement and bump from with in until I do.