background

Thursday, January 14, 2010

NDL day!

its national de-lurker day. :) come out and say "hi".

we are currently trying to figure out what is going on with baby I. I'm currently typing with one hand,(baby in the other) so I'll be brief.

Right now, I has been:
projectile vomiting
pulling off constantly while he nurses
coughing
choking

Last night, during one of his coughing/choking spells, he about took 5 years off of my life. E called the pediatrician today and we are trying to get a referral to the pediatric GI.

anyway, come out and say "hi" lurkers and non-lurkers alike!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope I is ok!!! Keep us updated. Praying for your little one!

d e v a n said...

I hope you get that referral! h

Mrs. Granberry said...

Hi. I am Marta (mom to Emma Grace who is 3 1/2) and I think I found your blog through Mckmama's Not Me Mondays. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and hearing you talk about your losses in a bold way. I am so happy you have baby I. I hope and pray for him at night.

Unknown said...

Hello! Delurker Day has been a lot of fun...nice to see you playing too!

Melissa said...

Hmmm...am I lurker? LOL!

Unknown said...

Hello. I have lurked here a few times. But I don't think I've commented. :D Now I'll add you to my google reader, so I can keep up with you.

http://mommydaisy.blogspot.com
http://psmomreviews.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

it might not be the same thing but when my boys were about 6 weeks old they developed a problem with their pyloris. It caused projectile vomiting and it didn't allow anything to pass from their stomach to their intestine. It wouldn't hurt to ask them to do an ultra sound and look to see if the area around the pyloris valve is over grown.

trishandwade said...

I'm Trish, and I'm a lurker. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I read it regularly. You have the most adorable kids! I'm praying for your little one I and for wisdom for the doctors to figure out what's wrong.

trishandwade.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Praying for your sweet Isaac.

Sharla said...

Not sure if I'm a lurker or not ;) I've just never commented because I didn't have a blogger acount before now. :)

Jennifer VBK said...

I'm a lurker! :) I can't remember how I found your blog, but I love reading about you and your family!