background

Monday, March 28, 2011

The kind of day

its been the kind of day where
1. i decide to skip my Zofran because of the horrid side effects.
2. I splatter paint all over myself while closing a paint can.
3. I smoosh my MP3 player ear buds with my foot.
4. Austin spills dirt on my freshly mopped floor.
5. The baby dissolves into tears at the slightest provocation.
6. Its cold and rainy outside.  Again. For the zillionth day in a row.




But, its also been a day where I listened to this for a good 10 minutes. 
 
Sorry you can't actually see the BPM. I was trying to record it with my phone AND keep the Doppler in the perfect position. (If you desperately want to know, the heart rate was in the 180s.)






5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, how beautiful!

Raechel said...

what a perfect sound!

Jen said...

Love that sound!

d e v a n said...

<3

Leza said...

sweeeetest sound in the world! I am guessing girl!