background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh Dear! again

Dear I'm-going-to-throw-my-gum-wherever-I-may-please,
If you insist on throwing your gum in the parking lot, you will have to take care of the consequences.  You now how 2 pairs of shoes to clean up for me.  Please call me and we'll arrange a time for you to do this.
Thanks,
Sick of sticky shoes

Dear Self-
Never, ever, EVER try to make bias tape out of a super stretchy knit fabric again.  It will not end well, and will likely result in lots of tears.  (Thankfully, no one but E and I will see that home made miracle blanket up close anyway.)
Love,
I hate taking out seams

Dear Consignment sale,
Please sell lots of my baby clothes so I can pay for the new ones I'm buying.
Thanks so much,
loving-the-girl-stuff

Dear Isaac,
I love that you're getting more words (seriously, people!  He's totally rocked his speech therapy!  over 20 words now, and he said ZERO 4 months ago.) but would love it even more if you could kick "no, thank you" to the top to learn next.  The incessant grunting of "uh-uh", while cute, is a little rude.
Fondly,
your also-add-"yes"-if-you-can mommy

Dear O and A,
You guys are so awesome and fun!  I love hearing about your days at school and everything you're learning.  Please don't ever stop telling me all about it.
Always,
Mommy

Dear O,
I know you hate handwriting.  I know your teacher makes you do it "too long" every day.  Unfortunately, you're a lefty, and your handwriting may need a little extra work through out the years.  It happens. 
Sincerely,
can't-remember-the-last-time-I-had-to-hand-write-something

Dear E,
So glad to have you home!  Please don't leave me again.  Please.  And, just so you know, I cannot help it if I am jealous that you get to go to Hawaii for work.  I also may not be completely "happy" for you.  Especially since baby girl will only be a month old when you go.
Fondly,
I-wannnnnnnnnnaaaa-go-too!

Dear baby girl,
If you could just somehow relay the message to daddy that the name *I* have chosen is an awesome name, that'd be great.  Also, maybe tell him you don't want to be named Jennifer, Jessica, Cathy, or Amy.  While all good names, you are not 30.
Love and belly rubs,
I-want-to-name-you-soon

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Can't wait to hear the name you choose!

d e v a n said...

Hawaii?! Is there no way you can go with him? Man.

Tracy said...

D- I doubt it. He's concerned with traveling with a newborn. Mainly about her catching something on the plane/traveling.

d e v a n said...

Yeah, makes total sense. Too bad he didn't go last month or something. Darn.