background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear baby George

Dear Baby George,  (Don't worry.  We won't call you that once you're born.  Well, at least I won't.  One of your big brothers might.)

Let me start by saying that I appreciate your apparent love for me, your momma, and my uterus.  However, we'd love it if you came out soon.  Your growing body and growing home is starting continuing to make mommy miserable. 

Tomorrow would be an excellent choice for a birthday.  For one, mommy's doctor is on call.  All day.  For two, and more importantly, it's the anniversary of your Aunt Becky's death.  I know it might seem weird to share a birthday with that occasion, but your Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy would enjoy having something positive/fun to think about on October 13 every year, in addition to remembering Aunt Becky's life. 

So, feel free to come out tomorrow and meet the world.  We can't wait to love on you!

Love,
Mommy

p.s. Tomorrow technically starts at midnight.  Just so you know. ;)

5 comments:

Leza said...

ha! Love this! I'm feeling oh-so miserable myself. Tomorrow would be a great day for both of our kiddos to be evicted! Here's to hoping one of our babies listened to desperate calling from the outside world.

d e v a n said...

I really hope she listens and comes tomorrow!!

Mommy Attorney said...

Hope you get a good 7 hours if sleep and wake up with ctx.

Photogrl said...

What a sweet post...

Sending you lots of EASY labor vibes!

Dawn said...

Love that you call her George! That was my father's nickname for me when I was younger. My sis was Fred. I hope she listens & absolutely can not wait to meet her!!