background

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hmmm... candy candles

I, like most people, am currently in a heated love affair with pinterest.  Most of the things I make work out great.  Some, well, some don't come with the disclaimer "not appropriate for homes with 2 year olds".  But, really, I should know by now that 2 year olds love candy.

I saw this on pinterest and loved it. 


  So, I went to the store, bought the supplies, and assembled my candle/jar with pretty conversation hearts and set it on the table.
It looked lovely.

About two hours after I set it out, I saw Isaac had something in his hand and stuffed in his little chipmunk cheeks.

Conversation hearts.

"See mommy!  Want some candy?"


"What's in your hand?"
"Candy. Here."

Needless to say, the candle/candy combo was kind of a miss in our house.  Well, a miss if you ask me.  A "totally awesome" if you ask Zeke.

1 comment:

Frances said...

I can see my 6 yr old doing that ;) It is cute though!