background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It just keeps on coming

I'm feeling beat down, discouraged, and tired. Extremely tired. I had a heck of a day yesterday, starting off with a confrontation. If you know me at all, you probably know that I hate confrontation. Wait, no. I loathe confrontation. I never say what I really mean or want to say because I just want it to be over with. (the exception, however, is with E. I feel comfortable with confrontation with him. he may wish I didn't, though...)

Through out the day, I had several other incidents. Topping off the day with spotting... Again. I called the OB's office- who were apparently already closed for the day- and left a message. Its almost 9 am and I'm contemplating calling them again, but I don't want to be seen as the crazy lady.

I wish I could just find the heart beat with my Doppler already. I know its early, but it would ease my mind so much!

5 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Yes, I wish I could rent an in-home ultrasound machine! Hang in there... it isn't easy, though.

Jen said...

If you haven't heard from them yet call again. I never had luck with leaving them a message. I would always talk to the appointment person and ask her to let me speak to Dr C's nurse. It got me an answer a lot quicker.

Sorry you haven't had luck with the doppler yet. I found my kids by about 9 weeks, but it took a lot of patience of sitting there barely moving it around to find that tiny heartbeat.

Tiger said...

If I had a in home ultasound machine I would be so happy. I know it would help ease the mind when you are prego :)

Kelly said...

Oh goodness, Tracy. I'm so sorry you had such a rough day. Praying that all is well today. Thinking of you...

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,

I found your blog by way of April Rose a few weeks ago. I've been 'checking in on you' to see how you and baby are doing. :) I want you to know that although I've never been through what you've been through, that I've felt so led to pray for you and your unborn baby. :) I will continue to do so... I also wanted to tell you that I spotted throughout each of my three pregnancies for the entire first semester, so it doesn't always mean a loss is coming. Saying that, I know you've been through this many times, so it probably doesn't matter what anyone else says.

Anyway, praying for you and your precious baby. :)

Big hugs from FL,
Desiree