background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Isaac's having surgery tomorrow

My little man is getting some work done tomorrow.  Tubes in, adenoids out.



He's had lots of ear infections in his short life time and he seems to be a good candidate for tubes.  While we were at the ENT discussing tubes, they went ahead and did a head x-ray and discovered that his adenoids are very large for a baby his age.  This may be one of the causes of all of his infections to begin with.  So, those suckers are coming out!

Sick baby, after his antibiotic shot

A-man had his adenoids out at 18 months, and it was one of the very best things we had ever done for him.  He felt so much better and was such a happier kid. 


Not that Isaac isn't a happy kid, but I'd love for him to feel better.  Oh, and to sleep better.  (I think that's a given, though.)

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you guys!

Dawn said...

Will be praying all goes smoothly & it helps.

Photogrl said...

Poor little guy!

Keeping you both in my thoughts and praying for a speedy recovery.

Mommy Daisy said...

I'm praying all goes well today. I'm sure it will help so much!

Mommy Attorney said...

Saying a prayer for you guys!