background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear, (traveling eddition)

Dear Burger King in Columbia, GA,
I'm thankful for your beautiful/clean/new play center.  Please think about investing in a changing table.  Especially since you cater to small children.
Sincerely,
Almost-changed-a-poopy-diaper-in-the-booth-out-of-spite

Dear I-75,
Why are you constantly so busy?  All of the accidents, traffic, police officers.  You kind of are a sucky road to drive on.
Regretfully,
Taking-an-alternate-route

Dear Sanibel Island,
I think I love you.
Love,
Why-did-we-have-to-leave (aka want-to-go-back)

Dear Eliza,
your sleep on vacation stunk.  Please feel free to get back to sleeping well now that we're home.
Thank you,
Need-more-sleep

Dear Christmas music,
I heart you.  I'm so glad that we don't have to hide our affair now that thanksgiving is behind us.  It feels like a heavy burden has been lifted now that we can rejoice in our love openly.  (I especially enjoyed your company on the drive home yesterday.)
Always in my heart,
Its-on-right-now


Dear Tailbone,
why do you hate me?  I mean, our original disagreement was over three years ago.  We've gone through multiple rounds of therapy.  I thought we were past this.  Don't you think its time to get over it?  Stop bringing up our troubles, especially on a long car ride with the kids.
With love,
the-rest-of-your-body


1 comment:

Devan said...

Good grief BK! Get your act together!
You too, tailbone.