background

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update

I had another RE appointment yesturday morning. They did a scan on my lining and measured my follicles to see where I am in my cycle.

Lining looked good for the cycle day I'm on. My right side had one mature follicle. It was 17 mm. She said anything over 15 is considered mature. She said that I'd probably ovulate soon.

So, strict instructions to do our homework every other day until I go back in for more blood work (november 17)

I'm not convinced that I WILL ovulate soon. The last time they did a scan, I had a 19 mm follicle (on the same side) and I didn't ovulate until a week later. Which is concerning to me.

We'll see, I guess. The 17ths blood work will show when and if I've ovulated.

1 comment:

HellcatJill said...

Ooh, sounds good! I'll be stalking. ;)