background

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun times

This weekend was full of fun times. Friday evening we went to the in laws for a fire and marshmallows. Always a hit! Saturday, we went to 2 birthday parties (one was my friend Devan's little man) and Sunday we went to church and Panoply, then out to eat at Sonic for dinner. Today, we went to the dr, Target, and Family Fun day at the kids' school.

Here are some pictures from Panoply yesterday.

Daddy and Austin

E and me


A-man. Gotta love the faces.

A and Grandpa

Oh, and another fun time today: I got a call from my nurse. Beta is 210 progesterone is 23. Oh, and she said that the Ovidrel should be completely gone, and that that 210 is all me (and God!) Do you know that my highest beta was only 54!! Wow!
Please pray that everything looks good Wednesday when I go in again and that my numbers at least double. I could really use an "easy" pregnancy and "easy" numbers this time around.
Before I go, I just want to say this: Praise God from whom all blessings flow!




15 comments:

Jen said...

WooHoo! Yeah for a high beta! Many prayers that it doubles on Wednesday!

Melissa said...

WOOT! Sending lots of prayers for at LEAST a double on Wednesday! This is your sticky bean, tracy! :)
(*giggle* My word verification is colic!)

d e v a n said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! You sneaky girl, slipping that in at the end!! 210 is an AMAZING number! Congrats!

Dan & Hillary said...

*Happy Dance** Happy Dance**!!! Yeah! That is awesome!!

Rumour Miller said...

Well that is some of the best news that I have heard in a while! Congratulations and lots of prayers!

Julie said...

YAY!!! Many many prayers that this one STICKS!!

Melanie said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

woooohooo those are awesome betas! I am crossing my fingers,toes,hair,what else can I cross? oh my eyes lol!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Congrats!!!! I was wondering last night but was *afraid* to ask- lol. Those beta's sound GREAT!

Beautiful pics too :)

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC numbers! Prayers for great ones tomorrow too!

*TTC*Chick* said...

Link to my TTC blog! ttcconnections.blogspot.com!

Holly said...

Praying for higher beta for you!! Specifically that it be doubled!!

The Pifer's said...

I am praying for your family!!!!!!

Tiffany Pifer

Anonymous said...

I am usually very confident in (ok always)writing what the Lord wants me to. See, I hurt really bad and have arthritis and aspergers so I step back and just let God take over and write what comes to the screen. I felt him telling me to tell you you needed to let your body rest for now. Then I READ your pregnant lady!! So all I can think (maybe I shouldn't try to do that? lol) But go get on a couch or bed and rest please. Found you through your Prayer request. Kandi

La Familia Garcia said...

Your family is beautiful!
Praying for you guys..found you through April's mom.