background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

shoot up!

My temperature definitely shot up today. Yay! Now comes the waiting. I'm always super good at that (read the sarcasm there!) Unfortunately, since I ovulated a little later than they thought I would, I will be taking those darn pee sticks WITH me to Michigan. Maybe I'll actually wait to take them on Christmas. (yes, you read the plural right: them. ) That would put me somewhere around 15 days past ovulation. Ha! Never mind. As I sit here and type that I KNOW I can't actually wait that long. (hey, at least I'm admitting my shortcomings!)

3 comments:

Mama2Boys said...

I hope you plan to let us know what's going on...

Amanda said...

I could NEVER wait that long!

Yay for the temp increase!

Tracy said...

you girls are funny. :) I'm hoping to wait longer than I normally do. just so I don't drive myself crazy. On the other hand, I still may take one teensie little test on sunday morning before i leave. :)