background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today is hopefull

I've been having ovulation type pains today. Yay! However, they are pretty darn strong. On both sides!!! Can be good and bad I suppose. Good, since the odds of one getting fertilized is doubled...

However, I'm now pretty bummed that i didn't ovulate a few days ago. Now, I'll have to take the pregnancy tests with me to Michigan. Maybe it'll keep me from taking so many, or taking them to early. Maybe....


Other news: Austin seems to have recovered from his stomach bug, as did Eric. Eric actually missed 2 days of work. That's almost unheard of around here. He was going to go back to work yesterday afternoon. However, I came home from Costco and mentioned that he looked a little like a vampire (very pale and purple circles under his eyes) and he decided that he should wait until today to go in. No reason to scare his employers or employees. (now I am calling him MY Edward. lol)

I finished Breaking Dawn again last night. Gosh, I love that book. I think this time around, its my favorite of the bunch (Eclipse was my favorite the first time.) The last two pages of that book are divine! I think I reread them 4 or 5 times. *sigh* Now, I have to decide if I'm going to start a new book, or reread them again. lol. I probably should branch out a little bit. I've been dreaming of vampires too much lately. Maybe I'll shoot for a mystery or something...

2 comments:

T- said...

You should read Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey! The first section of the novel is sort of slow because she has to set up details, but it just gets better and better! I've read all six novels several times.

(I'm currently rereading Twilight, too!)

Unknown said...

YEAH!

Maybe twinkies would make up for all those sweet babies in heaven!