background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

today

Reasons why I feel icky:

  • I woke up at 4:30 a.m. (not by a child, either!)
  • I came up with a really good idea, but I couldn't get the idea out of my head
  • I couldn't go back to sleep
  • I'm extremely hot for some reason
  • I feel sick to my tummy
  • I can't drink my coffee because I'm feeling nauseas and hot
  • My children are screaming in time-out (and NOT for the first time today)


Reasons I am happy:
  • Its Mother's Morning Out day!
  • I'm hoping my nauseousness is the result of a pregnancy (and not just a tummy bug)
  • I'm going to wrap O's birthday gifts today
  • I'm almost finished tagging clothes for the consignment sale
  • I made a pillow case dress in under 20 minutes yesterday (even though my machine has a mind of its own!)
  • I just printed a free, (yes, FREE!) sub coupon from Quiznos
  • I have an interview for a nanny position tomorrow evening- its for a 8 week old! (gotta get my baby fix in sometime...)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!

Good luck with the interview!

Melissa said...

Sounds like the good ones are pretty darn good!

Best of luck with your interview!

T- said...

Free sub? Where? How?

Good luck with the interview.

d e v a n said...

So, what's the good idea?! lol

I hope you have a great day!

Tracy said...

Tara-

http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1