background

Friday, January 16, 2009

Testes one, two, three?



A prize to who ever guesses where that title came from.... :)





I tested this morning with my IC's just to check to see if the trigger was gone. It appears as though it is (well, I'm not going to test with a real test anytime soon, just in case. These IC's aren't that great. They never did pick up with any of my miscarriages.)


Only 7 days to go until my blood test.




Here's my test today. Hopefully I'll have a pretty pink line in a few days to compare it to. :)













______________________________________________






I thought I'd also share that I'm glad I did my little Austin expose yesterday and the day before. I doubt that I'd be so kind today. One minute he was in the bonus room with me, coloring. The next, he's gone- apparently taking advantage of the fact that I was engrossed in my project.




The stinker got into the dish soap (in the child locked cabinet, mind you!) and squirted it everywhere while I was making baby legs. I had to throw away a few trash bags because he decided to paint, Pollock style, on them. Just so you know, making baby legs takes approximately 5 minutes each pair (well, plus the time spent hunting for them at the store...) so it wasn't as if I was neglecting him for very long. Grr....




But, I did get the order done. Cute, if I do say so myself. I'll have to post it in another post because blogger is being stupid!






1 comment:

d e v a n said...

Sorry A was being a stinker! Cute baby legs!